Sawan Somwar 2022: Sawan month is viewed as to be the most auspicious month. Lord Shiva is worshipped in the course of this month and the devotees notice rapid on just about every Monday. As per Drik Panchang, the 1st Somwar will be observed on Krishna Paksha in the month of Shravan. This thirty day period, to start with Monday rapid is likely to be observed on Monday, 18th July, 2022 by the lakhs of devotees of Lord Shiva.
Sawan Somwar 2022 Significance :-
Monday is the working day, which is devoted to Lord Shiva and observing rapid on Mondays in the month of Sawan is thought of to be hugely auspicious. The term ‘Somwar’ originates from the Sanskrit phrase ‘Soma’ means Chandra, the Hindu deity Moon and Lord Shiva wears crescent moon on his brow that is why Lord Shiva is identified as ‘Someshwara’.
The devotees observe Monday fasts to remember to Lord Shiva and request his blessings. This time 4 Mondays will be occured in the month of Shravan. Some devotees notice ‘Solah Somwar’ (Sixteen Mondays) from the initial monday of Shravan and continue it up to 16th Monday.
According to Hindu Scriptures Shravan thirty day period is significant for single girls, who would like to get wanted existence companion. It is believed that those, who notice quick on Sawan Mondays, Lord Shiva bless them with joy, wellness, wealth and wished-for desire fulfilment.
Sawan Somwar 2022 Rituals :-
1. Individuals need to wake up early (Brahm Muhurat), just take holy bathtub and wear great clean dresses.
2. Place an idol of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and light-weight a diya.
3. Provide white and pink bouquets, white sweets, Paan leaf together with elaichi, laung and Supari and Panchamrit (combination of Milk, Curd, Honey, Sugar and Ghee).
4. The devotees ought to give dresses to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
5. The woman devotees can also provide shringaar to Goddess Parvati.
6. One particular will have to recite Shiva Chalisa and chant Lord Shiva Aarti.
7. The devotees should chant Mahamriyunjay Mantra 108 times on Rudraksh beads.
8. People today need to pay a visit to to temple on the working day of sawan somvaar and complete abhishekam with Panchamrit to Shivalingam.
9. They need to give atleast 11 or 21 Bel Patra, Bhaang and dhatura to Shiva Lingam.
One particular have to stay clear of executing these below described issues through Sawan Thirty day period :-
1. Individuals ought to not have any Tamsik meal like – non-veg, egg, onion and garlic.
2. A single should keep away from using tobacco and consuming alcoholic beverages.
3. Persons who notice fast, should hold away from any lousy habits.